2.09.2007

Stargazer



OK ... it's been a few days (4 I believe) since an update, so here we have what I've done lately. I try to do a little each day but I'm starting to look at beading the same way I feel about backstitching: a necessary evil, with beautiful results.


I have the entire bottom skirt done, along w/most of the top and the petites looping along the bottom edge of the top. Here we have a close up of 18" of skirt, and not even the entire skirt. She turned out HUGE.
After looking at the laundry list for the St Petersburg I'm not quite sure what I'm thinking of all the beading that's going to be going on in that one. Whoa.

I did however finish one of my PIF gifts yesterday. Now I don't SO bad about not really starting them yet. You know. heh.

7 comments:

Karin said...

It's looking fantastic! I'm *so* tempted to join St. Petersburg.....

claudia said...

Stargazer is very huge! It looks amazing though! Beautiful work!!!

Carol said...

Great progress! You will be finished in no time now :-) What will be next then?

Sharon said...

Hi M, it's looking gorgeous.

Von said...

She's looking glorious!

Anonymous said...

She's looking lovely!!! I can't wait to see her finished!!

Deanne J said...

She looks amazing and I can't believe how fast you stitched her.

A Stitch in Time