8.27.2011

gimme some thread and a crochet hook ...





and I just can't help it. I'm gonna make a little of everything! :)

This white thing is one half of a "doily" I'm making for my roommate. She has one of those little oval shaped coffee tables ... the other 1/2 is exactly the same. The flowers and leaves are to be put on both sides of the circle to hold everything together. I just need to attach these now.

3rd picture is of how much green I had left after making the 4 leaves. Whew.


And then this last pic is a doily I started last night while sitting at the airport waiting in my cab for someone to need a ride. It's going to be pretty big and elaborate. I haven't tried anything complicated in awhile and decided to give it a shot.

I think I scared a few of the boys by doing this girly stuff. I keep telling them that I'm a girl and not just one of the guys. Every once in awhile I like to surprise 'em. heh


Happy Weekend y'all!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you get the doily pattern from i would love to do one?

Rainy Day Crafter said...

Wow, your doilies are fantastic - so intricate!

claudia said...

Pretties!!!