8.28.2011

This is the doily book ...

I got the pic off Amazon - the book is only $8.95 if you get it from them.

The first doily I did is the one in the upper right corner (the one w/the wrong colored thread) and the one I'm working on now is the big one on the front. I'm loving this one. ;)

I highly recommend getting it if you like doilies ... these are different.

Well, I might as well throw this in here ~ this is where I am as of late last night. Looooong way to go. Try not to notice one of the "diamonds" is a little open. I fought w/this row for hours last night. Tore it out about 4 times ... irritated was I. Sheesh. Then was so excited that the numbers actually matched up that I didn't even notice that diamond until just now when I posted the picture. Eh.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it, sooo pretty! i will definitely be adding this book to my wish list if i can get it on the UK site. I took your advice when i crocheted the second Pineapple square last night, pic on my blog.

Happy Hooking :o)