I've been working only on Tradewinds - between crocheting - for a few weeks now. Here's some progress pictures.
I am almost afraid to look back and see how long it's been since I worked on this one, but when I pulled it out I realized that I have been working on it for over 6 yrs now. Time to finish. (I went back and looked: 4 17 08 was the last time. Sheesh.)
This time around I finished the ship lunette, the upper right border and corner and am filling in all the holes and some of the massive amounts of back stitching along the way. I predict this one will get done some time before the year is out. If not the summer.