I found a picture on someone's blog and decided I could make what was in the picture (instead of paying for the pattern, I know, bad of me but it isn't the same so .... :)
Anyway ... Pictures! It's a baby dress that I modified as I went along (aka: I was running out of yarn)
The 1 close up is of the pattern itself, the other is what I did with the shoulder to make it a bit more substantial.
Also added the white along all the edges and the extra rows of white towards the bottom. As I was going along I was running out of the green with not quite enough to be long enough for a dress so I added the white then more green. When I finished I had exactly 18" of green left. Whew.
Too bad I don't know anyone w/a girl child that's about 6 mths old. :) Took me about 4 hrs to make.