9.10.2009

Venetian Opulence minus beads ...



... is done. Except for that black spot beneath the fan, but I ran out of that color. (Pardon the fuzzy pictures :-\) And I just ordered the beads from ABC Stitch today. She'll be done soon.

I spent a week working on Crystal Symphony, it's a little over 1/2 done and I just cannot work on her any longer. I just do not like that one. For oh so many reasons, but my biggest pet peeve with that one is that Nora had some sort of brain malfunction when she was making the instructions. For example: color 931 can be either / or \. OK. You pick which one you want it to be. Humph. (nothing on her website for errors) BUT both / and \ are used in the instructions, but no options for the other color. I am not a designer. I have enough figuring out what to do with the hands and feet on her designs, much less which colors to use. :o)

Reminds me of the reason why I stopped going to Albertson's: they tried to force me one morning to use the self service lane with an entire cart-load of groceries (they had no cashiers working). I am not a bag boy. If I wanted to do it myself I would go to Winco or something similar. Sent them an interesting letter about how Albertson's was no longer "My store". But that's neither here nor there. :o) Just a rant.

Anyway. Looks like everyone had a lovely holiday that I could see, me as well. Interesting to say the least. :o)

Toodles

5 comments:

Tama said...

She's beautiful - congrats on getting the stitches done!

claudia said...

V.O. is gorgeous. Beautiful colors!

Sharon said...

She looks amazing! Congrats!

CindyMae said...

Congrats! She is just simply lovely and stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trixie, I'm JM from the Philippines. Lovely work even without the beads attached, can't wait to see the finished project. May I ask if you still have the pattern? I'm having hard time getting it online so if you could scan it and email it to jmtrinidad2003@yahoo.com it'll be a great help. Thanks(Maraming Salamat).