These are what I've been working on most of the time, they're supposed to be washrags although I haven't yet used them for such. Wandering the fabric store t'other day I found this double-strand, 3 tone crochet cotton so I bought some and had to make something with it so I pulled out a book and tried one of these. I liked 'em so much I made about 15 more in the last week. They take about an hour and I really do like 'em. :o)
I made this cute lil sucker earlier today, obviously changed a few things - he's supposed to be a Valentines Day cutie so I just made him a cutie instead. It's a freebie from Dragon Dreams.
And in the spirit of working on my WIP's, I've been working on Mira's Titania. I haven't played with her since November of '06 so I figured it was time. When I stopped she was done but I only had a tiny bit of the left wing done. Now her left wing is done but for the kreinik and I'm working on the right.