1.31.2007

And at 26 days ...


... we have this ... only that little tiny bit there between the purple and the greens. And it's all one color. :o) Then the beads. There aren't specialty threads, just the loads o' beads.
Whoot! I'm on a mission. I WILL finish this in the morning when I get done w/work. Yup. yup. yup.
I just looked back and it seems I can't keep track of my numbers day to day, but I know I started on the 3rd of this month, so that puts me at 27 days as of yesterday, 28 today. Didn't quite make it. But I'm sure I'll adjust. :o) heh
Lovely evening all!

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous...can't wait to see it with the beads on.

Karin said...

It's looking fantastic - here's hoping for a quick finish!

Wendy said...

That is fantastic progress for such a short time, although I know you feel all the hours you've put in!

Stargazer is such a gorgeous piece, I'm going to have to give this one a go one of these days.

Michelle said...

looking beautiful! Can't wait to see her finished!

AnneS said...

Can't wait to see all those lovely beads on her! :D

Kali said...

HI! Thanks for stopping by to see Lizzie :) Jay lived in the Portland area for a while and said to check out Lynn Erdman, she's in Beaverton and he thought she was a fabulous vet, very much like the one we have here

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

looking forward to your finished pic Happy Stitching, CJ

Anonymous said...

You made great progress and that in such a short time. Congratulations. Ann.