1.31.2007

And at 26 days ...


... we have this ... only that little tiny bit there between the purple and the greens. And it's all one color. :o) Then the beads. There aren't specialty threads, just the loads o' beads.
Whoot! I'm on a mission. I WILL finish this in the morning when I get done w/work. Yup. yup. yup.
I just looked back and it seems I can't keep track of my numbers day to day, but I know I started on the 3rd of this month, so that puts me at 27 days as of yesterday, 28 today. Didn't quite make it. But I'm sure I'll adjust. :o) heh
Lovely evening all!

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous...can't wait to see it with the beads on.

Karin said...

It's looking fantastic - here's hoping for a quick finish!

Wendy said...

That is fantastic progress for such a short time, although I know you feel all the hours you've put in!

Stargazer is such a gorgeous piece, I'm going to have to give this one a go one of these days.

Michelle said...

looking beautiful! Can't wait to see her finished!

Anne S said...

Can't wait to see all those lovely beads on her! :D

Kali said...

HI! Thanks for stopping by to see Lizzie :) Jay lived in the Portland area for a while and said to check out Lynn Erdman, she's in Beaverton and he thought she was a fabulous vet, very much like the one we have here

CJ in OK ;-) said...

looking forward to your finished pic Happy Stitching, CJ

Anonymous said...

You made great progress and that in such a short time. Congratulations. Ann.