I found this one floating around and found it amusing. To a point. And I'm in the mood.
What I have done is in "bold". Comments after. :o)
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink 30th birthday. What a night.
2. Swam with dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain Grew up in Colorado, mountains everywhere.
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula ... and fainted, not one of the high points of my life.
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
8. Said "I love you" and meant it
9. Hugged a tree again ... 30th birthday
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game many, many games
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables did I mention "grew up ON A FARM in Colo"
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower ... while sleeping under the stars.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope ... see 19 and 22
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment ... gyno visit - 'nuff said.
27. Had a food fight ... and my GAWD did I get in trouble.
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger ... gawd ... the 30th bday party again
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can ... see 26, right after laughing so hard I almost fell outta the stirrups and then squeezed ... well ... you get the picture. Jeez ... NOW I know what's wrong with me!!!
32. Held a lamb ... farm life
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster ... I used to use this to test my future bf's compatability w/me.
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking ... again, 30th birthday
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment ... OK, is it weird to feel content about being middle aged, without children, driving a cab for a living and doing whatever I want, within reason, whenever I want? I am more than happy with my life. :o)
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced ... ah ... the 80's.
42. Had amazing friends ... and still do
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales ... I've watched whales in the wild, but I can't honestly say I've seen a "wild whale"
45. Stolen a sign ... we had this street called "High" close to where I was living while in college ... you get it
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip and have a story for every one.
48. Gone rock climbing ... Smith Rock ... some of the best rock climbing in this country.
49. Midnight walk on the beach ... during a lightning storm ... watching the sun rise
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland ... not yet, but I definately will.
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow ... farm life
56. Alphabetized your CDs ... doesn't everyone? Movies too.
57. Pretended to be a superhero ... nephew's birthday party.
58. Sung karaoke ... poorly
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain ... yup and the next 2 as well, same time
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater ... we still have one here, brings back memories.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class ... self defense class count?
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party ... aaaahhh college ...
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days ... remember those liquid diets in the 90's?!
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo ... while I worked at a tat shop here in Ptld, and I still have it.
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an expert
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage ... and hated every minute of it.
85. Been to Las Vegas ... where my time share is based.
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Eaten fugu (pufferfish)
89. Had a one-night stand ... I would NEVER admit to something like this
90. Gone to Thailand
91. Bought a house
92. Been in a combat zone
93. Buried one/both of your parents
94. Been on a cruise ship
95. Spoken more than one language fluently
96. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show ... at the theatre
97. Raised children
98. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour ... again, God bless the 80's ... and AC/DC.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over So far in just about every continental state west of the Mississippi.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking I'm a cab driver fer crissakes, you'd be scared at what it takes to embarrass me.
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111.Ridden a bike
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced ... ahem ... "A body part" ?? :o)
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol ... yes, yes and yes ... never AT someone ... purposely
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had surgery ... gall bladder
120. Had a snake as a pet ... and a few iguanas at the time as well
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours ... eeesh ... migraines
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper ... rider on college float
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Petted a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one important author who you missed in school, and read ... SE Hinton, Judy Blume, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, the list could go on.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating ... farm life, and some time spent in Montana in a cabin
137. Skipped all your school reunions ... so far I've managed to miss them all.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you ... drawings and crochet
145. Had a booth at a street fair ... see 144
146. Dyed your hair ... college in the 80's; this ? should ask 'how many' and 'what color(s)' :o)
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head ... thankfully, never got THAT brave with my hair
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life