3.06.2008

How I spent the last 5 days of my life ...

I made the 1st of this set, I'm not much on spring-y, pastel-y stuff, but I really liked this one. So I made it. :o) I'm still unsure as to whether or not I'm going to make the other in the set, although it is awful cute as well.

I put this on 36 ct white Edinburgh linen, opalescent (shiny, whatever it's called). I saved the other 1/2 of the cut so I imagine I'll do the rabbit as well. Why not, eh?

This is the pic from the magazine where I got the pattern: it's Stoney Creek's Apr 2008 issue.

I took the last 1.5 wks off 'cuz I was sick, back to work tomorrow so I don't imagine I'll finish the rabbit as quickly if I decide to do it.

Lovely weekend all!

4 comments:

Von said...

Oh my goodness, you've been sick too?! Hope you're feeling great once again. But it looks like you used your sick time quite well. :)

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope you are better now. Your finish is very pretty!

Jenn said...

Very pretty! Sometimes a piece just calls to you and you have to do it.

Glad to hear that your feeling better.

Wendy said...

I love the colours! You should definitely do the rabbit too. Sorry to hear about you being sick ~ it seems to have hit most everyone.