2.22.2008

Quick update

This is where I decided to stop working on Titania. I finished the thread part of her wings and some of the Kreinik. I had to start working on something else, all that braiding drives me nuts.

Here is Mira's "Ivy" as of today. I started her yesterday. Not too bad, imho. Lots of work done on her today as there was a Stargate Atlantis marathon on SciFi this morning. I had never watched it until just a few weeks ago and that was only because I saw it had Jason Momoa there and now I'm hooked on the show. (of course, he looks better here than with dreads ... to me :o)

Lovely weekend to you all ladies!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ivy looks great! I've been thinking about starting her very soon.

claudia said...

Oh my! Can I have Jason Momoa for my birthday?!? Now that gift would make any old lady young again!
Like your stitches so far. I haven't been stitching lately, too much going on in my life dammit!

Deanne J said...

Both look great

Sharon said...

Lovely wip's! You will finish Ivy before you know it. Lord that man is FINE!

Karin said...

I'm always so jealous of your progress on Mira's, and these are no exception - they look fantastic!

Michelle said...

Great start on Ivy! Titania is looking beautiful too - almost done!