5.14.2007

Stash and an almost finish ...

I got these in the mail Sat: some stash I bought from Kali. LOADS o' Mira's and the cutest bee needleroll. I believe I've seen this one stitched up but it was so cute. And honestly, can you ever have enough Mira's?? :o) Thank you EVER so much Kali!!

And this is the ... THING ... I've been working on for the last 1.5 wks. I started out with such high hopes. I mean, it's a very straightforward chart, small, cute, and heck, I'm practically a professional now but dayuuuum. I am having some serious issues with this particular stitch. BUT, I still love how it looks so I just gotta finish it and I'm almost there anyway. I was going to use it as a PIF but the big problem I'm having is getting my stitches to lay correctly. Anyway, here it is. All DMC on a random Silkweaver 32 ct Reflections something or other. :o)





9 comments:

Jenn said...

what a nice stash haul and i love the fabric you are doing your grapes on. Very pretty!

Kali said...

The grapes are looking great :) And have fun with those Mira's, I was seriously considering framing the charts since I had so many there was no way I was going to stitch them all LOL

claudia said...

MMMM...nice stash! I love the grapes.
At least you are working on yours, I'm in a holding pattern right now.

Michelle said...

Great stash...and the grapes look great!

Sharon said...

Hi M, great stash and the grapes are really pretty. Sometimes those small and quick can be hard and long-LOL

Karin said...

Fantastic stash! I love the Mira's. Your grapes are coming along well!

Name: Vicki said...

Your grapes are beautiful! And I'm very jealous because of the great stash you got! Keep plugging away at the grapes! Isn't it odd how sometimes there's a piece that you just can't seem to do right. That's happens to me a good bit! lol

Anonymous said...

Often the simplest designs give us the biggest headache and then the most rewarding result :)
Lover your new stash! That bee needleroll is gorgeous!

Melissa G. said...

Congrats on the stash, and I love the grapes!!!