So here's a few things about me that I'm sure everyone is dying to know. :o) I'm guessing you all know the rules, and everyone that has wanted to has already done this one so I won't tag.
1) I always stop and smell the roses. Even if just for a split second, I will truly appreciate something that I find appealing. Always.
2) I had the type of childhood that makes most normal people cringe.
3) I started riding motorcycles when I was 3. I raced them until I was 13 when evil step-monster #1 decided that "young ladies don't DO that" and banned me from them. Consequently ...
4) I ran away from home at 14. And owned a nicer car than she by the time I was 16. And since then have owned another 48 vehicles since I started driving at 15. Yup. 49 vehicles in 25 yrs.
5) I can rebuild a car from the ground up.
These things have caused me to have a lot more confidence than I probably should. Consequently ...
6) I have the 3rd most dangerous job in this country.
7) I have a genius level I.Q. And never use it. :o)
8) I have no friends. Male or female. And I'm really not all that upset about it. Oh, I have several acquaintances, and many folks that would probably consider me their friend, but I've always been a loner and since I work so much it's hard to make and/or maintain friends. I can, and have, always easily entertained myself. Does that make me a bad person? Hm.
But there you have it. More than you ever wanted to know about your local craftin' cabbie.