8.24.2006

No more Mrs. Clean


Finally got a chance to work on her yesterday evening before work. Now she has hair! Just need to finish the backstitching then all that is left is beading. Since I've never really done any serious beading this should be fairly entertaining. :o)


A coupla Kramer pics:


Here he is in his window seat in the dining room contemplating ... light sockets I s'pose. ( I took the bench outta my bedroom and put a large piece o' vinyl on it so he could look out the window.)








And this is his new favorite way to lay, pretty much everywhere. I guess it distributes the *ahem* weight better. Looks very distinguished w/his grey 'beard' eh?! :o)



OK, I don't MEAN to sound like an idiot here, but could someone explain to me how to put pictures on the sidebar? Puh-leeeeeze? Help!!

Happy Thursday all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is really looking beautiful! I can't wait to see her with the beads. :)

Sorry, I can't help you with pics in the sidebar because I don't use Blogger. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you how to do it, though.