7.11.2006

I got mail!


I got in the mail yesterday my chart from P. Ricamo for my Winter Beauty Princess. I'm excited to start it but I am still waiting on the fabric. She sent me 3 skeins of floss from a new brand (apparently) with a conversion to DMC, it's called Venus.
Here's a pic of it, for what it's worth. I also got a catalogue of her stuff, which would be really cool if I spoke Italian. :o) "Ooooooooh, look at the purdy pictures!"


Here's also a pic of the current progress on my 'Sunflowers and Morning Glories' by P. Kellogg for the s.a.l. this month. I finally decided to start it, this is about 4 hrs of work. Hard to believe those are flowers, huh?! Gawd bless the magic of backstitching.

I should have been working on it the last 3 days but I was reading Gil's comments and ran across something about how addictive MSN's "Luxor" is so I went to check it out. It is. And I'm hooked. Seriously. Hooked. Finally drug myself away from it. Only 2 more levels til I beat it. ::grrrrr:: heh.


Also - I've decided to give this chart away, if anyone wants it. I got it as a freebie in my 'buy 2 get 1 free' w/my Monet and Rafael. I'll never do it. If anyone wants it, let me know. I'll ship it out.

Enough for now ... 6am. Time for bed!! :o)
M

1 comment:

Julie said...

Just had a peak at the Winter Beauty Princess - she's stunning! What fabric are you going to do her on - hope it's the Silkweaver. I've never stitched on that fabric before and I can't wait to do it! No I haven't stitched anymore on "Tradewinds" yet. Thanks for reminding me about it! I have been thinking about putting it back on a scroll frame and propping it up in the corner of my living room because it's definately a case of out of sight, out of mind at the moment. Until one of you wonderful bloggers remind me about it of course! By the way - your Morning Glories already look great. x